Travel Tips

The Top 5 Places To Travel To In 2021

The Top 5 Travel Destinations For 2021

The Top 5 Places To Travel To In 2021

Whenever you start considering travel destinations for the new year, it is often difficult to make up your mind. Here, you will find the top five travel destinations to help you narrow your long vacation destination list.

Florianopolis (Brazil)

If you are looking for a destination in South America, then this is one of the top places to choose. Florianopolis is located on the Atlantic coast and is the capital of the Brazilian state of Santa Catarina. The tranquil beaches, and the overall beauty of this area, is characterized by the unspoiled nature and beautiful white sand beaches.

Travel to Machu Picchu, Peru

This is one city where several worlds collide. The stories of ancient Central American tribes, Spanish colonists, European explorers, and modern American Indians all collide in the city of Machu Piccu. One of the main reasons many people visit here is to explore the hidden temples. Far from being legendary, this abandoned city nestles between two of the Andes mountains, more than two kilometers in the air. Its builders, the Incas, constructed the site in the 1400s. Now listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the city was rediscovered in 1911 by Hiram Bingham, an American explorer.

Travel to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The Top 5 Places To Travel To In 2021

Rio is known around the world for its vibrancy. This city features stunning landmarks and a lively and exotic culture, which has allowed it to experience a huge growth in tourism over recent years. Rio de Janeiro features sunny beaches, exciting festivals, and a lively nightlife. Every visitor to Rio wants to visit Copacabana Beach, one of the most famous in the world! But they also are awed by the Christ statue that stands atop Corcovado Mountain overlooking the city and the sea! This statue, named Cristo Redentor, has become an iconic symbol of the wonderful city.

Iguazu Falls

Nothing compares to Iguazu Falls, which is located along the borders of Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina. The width of these falls is a staggering 2.7 kilometers. 80% of the waterfall is located in Argentina, while the other 20% is in Brazil’s territory. The Iguazu Falls are the second biggest in the world, beaten only by the famous Niagara Falls. Adding a little more adventure to your visit, you can see the Iguaza falls by boat.

Journey to Buenos Aires, Argentina

When to go Argentine
When to go Argentine

The many blended cultures in Buenos Aires makes the destination like no other on this earth. The southern shore along the La Plata River hosts this wonderful city, which offers a vibrant nightlife. Can’t-miss tourist destinations in Buenos Aires include the city’s famous local cafes and the first established government building. The President of the Republic lives in “the Pink House” and should also make your list of sights to see. In Buenos Aires, one of the main streets is called Florida Street, a place where many restaurants, shops and caf├ęs are located. Cathedral of Mitropolten includes the cemetery where Jose de San Martin, the famous Argentinian fighter, is laid to rest.

 

Back to top button