Travel InsuranceTravel Tips

Here Are Your Top Five Travel Destinations for 2121

Travel Destinations For 2015 - Top Five Revealed

Here Are Your Top Five Travel Destinations for 2121

Picking your next vacation destination is not an easy decision, as you always want this vacation to be better than your last. To help you make a great choice, below you will find a list of the top 5 dream destinations for 2015.

Florianopolis in Brazil

This is by far one of the best touristic attractions South America has to offer. Along the coast of the Atlantic Ocean, Florianopolis, which is the capital of Santa Catarina, is a great place to begin. Surrounded by natural forests, its white sand beaches are a major tourist attraction for the city.

Machu Picchu (Peru)

In this historical city, multiple cultures of the world collide. The Indians, the explorers, the ancient tribes, and the Spanish Colonists — the history of them all meets in Machu Picchu. But the real focal point is Machu Picchu City and its hidden temples. The city looks like something out of a Hollywood movie, but it is real. Built in the fifteenth century by an Inca tribe at a height of 2340 meters, it sits between two giant mountains in the Andes. Now listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the city was rediscovered in 1911 by Hiram Bingham, an American explorer.

Reasons to visit Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

There is no city in the world as vibrant as Rio. The tourism that frequents this beautiful location has caused the city to undergo a dramatic change, making it one of the most beautiful places to experience exotic and vibrant culture and the landmarks in the area. The attractions in this city include the sunny, beautiful beaches, the many festivals, and the exciting nightlife. One of the most popular beaches is Copacabana Beach, but another must see is the famed statue of Cristo Redentor that watches over the city from its vantage point atop Corcovado Mountain.

Iguazu Falls, Argentina – Brazil – Paraguay

Found on the border between Argemtina, Brazil and Paraguay, the stunning Iguazu Falls deserve their title as one of the natural wonders of the world. Spanning a wide 2.7 kilometers, the Iguazu Falls are an amazing sight. 80% of the waterfall is located in Argentina, while the other 20% is in Brazil’s territory. Incredibly powerful, the Iguazu Falls is second in size only to Niagra Falls in North America. Those who travel to either Argentina, Brazil, or Paraguay often come to check out the Iguazu Falls firsthand while riding in a tour boat.

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The many blended cultures in Buenos Aires makes the destination like no other on this earth. The city is well-known for its vibrant night life and its idyllic location on the southern shore of the La Plata River. Visitors to the city will be enthralled by a visit to the local city cafes and a sighting of the city’s first government building. The president of the republic lives in the pink house, so you might be interested in going and seeing that in person. Florida Street is one spot where you can waste many hours of a day thanks to its plethora of cafes, shops, and restaurants. You will not go hungry here. Also, make sure you visit the Cathedral of Mitropolten, which is where Jose de San Martin’s final resting place is located. <br><span id=”sdoc_main” class=”level_0″></span>

Back to top button